Re: libgnomeui stock menu items

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> Here is what I get on a working setup, Gergo what do you get for these:
>
>   $ gconftool --get-schema-name /desktop/gnome/menus/show-icons
>   /schemas/desktop/gnome/menus/show-icons
>   $ gconftool -g /desktop/gnome/menus/show-icons
>   true
>   $ gconftool --short-docs /desktop/gnome/menus/show-icons
>   Whether to display icons in menus
>   $ gconftool --long-docs /desktop/gnome/menus/show-icons
>   If TRUE, icons will be displayed next to menu items when available.
>   $ gconftool --get /schemas/desktop/gnome/menus/show-icons
>   Type: bool
>   List Type: *invalid*
>   Car Type: *invalid*
>   Cdr Type: *invalid*
>   Default Value: true
>   Owner: libgnomeui
>   Short Desc: Whether to display icons in menus
>   Long Desc: If TRUE, icons will be displayed next to menu items when available.

BTW, after running "make install" in libgnomeui to get this set up,
you need to "gconftool --shutdown" to "reboot" gconfd so it will see
changes. Maybe gconftool --makefile-install-rule should do this
automatically. I could change it.

And be sure you actually did the make install with a new enough
version of libgnomeui...

Havoc