Re: [latina] How to start a translation

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 20:11 -0400, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> It's probably best if you tell this list which ones you're working on so
> we don't have any duplication of effort.

totem-pl-parser (probably the lowest-hanging fruit of them all)

How do we want to handle acronyms like DVD, CD, FUBAR? A spot check of
other po files shows the acronym is usually copied over intact.

Diphthongs. I think we should use the UTF-8 characters for the
diphthongs (æ, œ) rather than spell them out (ae, oe). Does this make me
an elitist? Comments?