Re: gnome-keyring [RFC] PKCS#11 certificate chooser

On Thu, 2017-01-12 at 12:57 +0100, Stef Walter wrote:

 * How do I view the details of the certificate I'm selecting
   (eg: its expiry date)? Are you planning on implementing this part
   as a follow up?

Tyagi's work had used the GcrCertificateWidget to show it. The initial
iteration had it as the preview widget in a GtkFileChooser, but we
shifted that to the left-hand pane of a 'wizard' type dialog.