gnome-keyring Merge keyrings

Hello all,

(I asked this question on IRC and was suggested to ask it here.)

Problem is : I have an old backup of a keyring and a newer version. I
think that a few passwords are in the backup but not present in the
newer version (and of course many passwords are in the newer versions,
not in the older one). What'd be the proper way to merge them ?

I found
<http://askubuntu.com/questions/12745/how-to-merge-2-gnome-password-keyrings>
which suggests to (temporarily) remove the password of the keyrings,
turning them into plain text files, and merge them by hand.

I can do that, but I thought I'd still ask if there exists any better,
i.e. something that avoids the manual merging.

--
Nicolas