Re: gnome-keyring memory

On 19.06.2015 09:04, Rick Leir wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Here is the output of top, showing large memory consumption by
keyring.  4G resident seems a bit much, but it is after millions of
ssh sessions driven by gnu parallel. The workaround of course is to
log out / log in.  I suspect this should be in a bug report, but I
thought I would show you first for comments. TIA

Yes, seems like a bug.

I'd like to get the code merged to use the openssh ssh-agent rather than
our own implementation. That code has been languishing, but I'll try to
get it ready for the next release. This memory leak further reinforces
the need to do that.