Re: gnome-keyring Keying not unlocked at login with lxde

On 29.05.2015 05:26, Russell Stuart wrote:
I using gnome-keyring under LXDE of Debian Jessie.  It all works fine
except when evolution starts, when it says my login keyring wasn't
unlocked when I logged in.

pam_gnome_keyring.so is in the relevant pam config, and after logging in
I see:

  gnome-keyring-daemon --daemonize --login

running, which I presume is started by PAM.  Also running is:

  gnome-keyring-daemon --components=gpg,pkcs11,secrets,ssh

Which I manually start from my .xsession file.  It prompts for ssh and
gpg keys as expected, and if I restart evolution it doesn't ask for a
password so I presume it working.  Except for the locking bit when I log
in.

I've goggled myself silly.  Can anyone offer me a clue?

The journal is a good place to check for clues.

Do you use a password to log in?