Re: gnome-keyring Removing gpg-agent from

At Sun, 07 Jun 2015 10:58:13 +0200,
Stef Walter wrote:
Neal, I noticed that the code to actually optionally save the passphrase
via libsecret isn't yet hooked up. In particular the following  function
is never invoked (which would get the checkbox value from the gnome
shell prompt):

gcr_prompt_get_choice_chosen()

That's embarrassing.  It seems I forgot to check for that.  Storing
the passphrase definately works with pinentry-gtk, which is what I
used for testing when developing the functionality.  I've now fixed
the gnome3 pinentry (and tested it) and I've pushed it as commit
444598586d0abf70d5a27d2aafcd6c14989621db.

Thanks and sorry about the bug!

:) Neal