Re: gnome-keyring Checking for the availability of a secret service

Hi,

At Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:14:12 +0200,
Neal H. Walfield wrote:
In pinentry-gnome3, we use libsecret to store externally cachable
passwords.  This is currently conditioned on libsecret being
available at build time.  This is not sufficient: we need to check
that a secret service is actually available at run time.  What is the
best way to do this.  I looked at the documentation for libsecret and
didn't find what I was looking for.

It's been a month since I sent this, so I suspect it got lost or
ignored.  If there is a more appropriate venue to ask this question,
can you please let me know?  (My understanding is that libsecret is
part of Gnome Keyring.)

Thanks!

:) Neal