Re: gnome-keyring Python examples for libsecret

On 10.08.2015 19:12, xor wrote:
Hi there.

I've been looking through the documentation for libsecret on gobject and
while I found some nice simple examples of how to do the most basic
operations, like add a scheme, add a password, get it back and remove
it. I wasn't able to find an example that shows the creation of a new
collection, and the lookup of all the items inside. I can't quite
understand how to do that from the documentation I've seen at both:

https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/#Secret-1

and

https://people.gnome.org/~stefw/libsecret-docs/

If someone could point me out to some more basic documentation of
explain how to do it, that would be great.

You need to call this function:

https://developer.gnome.org/libsecret/unstable/SecretCollection.html#secret-collection-create

I'm not sure of the exact syntax of calling that in python, but here's
where it's documented:

https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/#Secret-1/classes/Collection.html#Secret.Collection.create