gnome-keyring Calling Seahorse for OpenPGP Key creation

Hi.

I am wondering whether it is possible to call out to Seahorse s.t. it will guide the user to create an
OpenPGP Key.

For the background: I have a keysigning application and it may very well
be the case that the user does not yet have an OpenPGP Key.
Instead of listing commands that the user should run, I'd like to
provide a button or so which will then make Seahorse's key generation dialogue appear.

Cheers,
  Tobi