gnome-keyring Seahorse now uses libsecret

libsecret is the replacement for libgnome-keyring. I've ported Seahorse
to use libsecret instead of libgnome-keyring to access the keyring.

Besides being more modern clean and happy, libsecret allows us to be
notified when a keyring or item changes and update the Seahorse display
appropriately.

I had to update gnome-keyring-daemon to bring it more inline with the
Secret Service DBus API [1] that libsecret expects.

In particular I changed the data type of some properties [2] which had
the incorrect data type [3]:

 o.f.s.Collection.Created (int64 -> uint64)
 o.f.s.Collection.Modified (int64 -> uint64)
 o.f.s.Item.Created (int64 -> uint64)
 o.f.s.Item.Modified (int64 -> uint64)

I notice the mistake of using the wrong data types last cycle, and
updated libgnome-keyring 3.3.x [4] so that it works with either the old
incorrect or new correct data types for those properties.

So we should be using a libgnome-keyring 3.3.x or later with
gnome-keyring-daemon 3.5.x or later to avoid any issues here. There is
no explicit dependency check though.

These changes are unreleased, and you need the following modules from
git master to make this work.

 * seahorse
 * gnome-keyring-daemon
 * libsecret

I'll be releasing these changes as part of GNOME 3.5.4.

[1] http://standards.freedesktop.org/secret-service/

[2]
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-keyring/commit/?id=e276b7ac8ca7ce51b117fc4e963928886664a7e5

[3] http://standards.freedesktop.org/secret-service/re02.html