gnome-keyring Changed default root certificate authority location

gnome-keyring-daemon loads root certificate authority trust anchors, and exposes them via PKCS#11. Currently only a few applications lookup their trust anchors through gnome-keyring-daemon.

I've just committed a change so that by default gnome-keyring-daemon only loads the root CA certificates from a single file rather than a whole directory.

The default files are either (depending on which one exists):

 * /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
 * /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

These are the same locations that glib-networking looks for its CAs.

Previously we used to load everything in /etc/ssl/certs. But apparently some distributions have been placing distrusted certificates in those locations as well. So this isn't a good default for gnome-keyring-daemon

By specifying the --with-root-certs=<dir> configure argument when building gnome-keyring the previous behavior (loading certs from a directory) can be restored.

See this commit for more details: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-keyring/commit/?id=de327ab6ea69bbecf4b9ee9f3ff2c38da76817f0