Re: gnome-keyring Problems integrating DBus code into Gnome Keyring

On 06/13/2011 03:29 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> There is slight complexity in the Kerberos TGT fetch, because it can
> take a long time so we can't use a synchronous DBus method call for it.
> It'll have to be a function to start the attempt, and some kind of
> signal or something on completion. Stephen, I think you can handle that?

I've been thinking about this some more. I don't think that
gnome-keyring should call out to do the actual TGT fetch, whether
calling another application or not.

I think it should just do the part of the challenge/response kerberos
algorithm that is required to use the password in the ticket request.
This would obviously not block.