Re: gnome-keyring p11-unity [was: Re: Multiple libraries using PKCS#11 modules and CKR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED]

On 01/23/2011 10:04 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> I couldn't test because I get a segfault with that[0],

Whoops. Yes I need to do more testing and bug fixing.

> but as an
> idea, I like it because it works...

Great. Out of interest, is this something you'd be willing to make a
future gnutls depend on? It (sadly) doesn't work as an in-tree
statically linked library.

> I now understand the reasoning of
> microsoft defining their own crypto module format instead of using PKCS #11.

Heh, yeah.