gnome-keyring Using CK_CloseAllSessions from libraries [was Multiple libraries using PKCS#11 modules and CKR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED]

On 01/18/2011 08:41 PM, Stef Walter wrote:
> With the integration of PKCS#11 into various places we're running into
> the problem of initializing a library multiple times. When PKCS#11 was
> used in isolated cases this wasn't a problem.

Obviously, one other thing that library users of PKCS#11 must be refrain
from is calling CK_CloseAllSessions. If more than one library is using a
PKCS#11 module this will close more sessions that would be expected, and
is just plain rude :)