Re: gnome-keyring Error using a newly created keyring

On 2011-12-01 13:53, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
> Unfortunately I cannot share it yet, but it's reproducible with the
> attached code.
> Uh, I think I noticed the problem just while writing this e-mail: the
> keyring name gets converted to lowercase! Indeed, if I modify the
> attached app and rename the keyring from "deleteMe" to "deleteme", then
> it works.

Thanks. This is due to abnorbalities in libgnome-keyring and how its API
maps to that of the Secret Service DBus API [1]. This is one of the
reasons that libgnome-keyring is being deprecated in favor of new
solutions that expose the Secret Service API better.

Work around here on gnome-keyring git master:

commit 160c386dcf563d9c7f38776c6b211001948de5e9