gnome-keyring Using openssh ssh-agent with

Hello list,

I would like to use gnome-keyring for the convenience of having all my
various keys unlocked at login (I guess it's the pam module doing that).
I don't want to have type all the key passphrases every time I login.

However, I would prefer to use openssh's ssh-agent (not
gnome-keyring-daemon's implementation).  I've disabled
gnome-keyring-daemon's ssh component with gconf.

Where is the best place to insert ssh-agent startup?  How can ssh-agent
access keys from my unlocked gnome-keyring?I don't want to have type

I see that seahorse formerly proxied requests to openssh ssh-agent, but
that it no longer does this.  Too bad, I think it would have solved my
problem. :/

Thanks for any tips!

Richard