Re: gnome-keyring Going to GUADEC

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 23:03 -0500, Stef Walter wrote:

> Anyone seahorse contributors going to be at GUADEC? If so that'd be awesome.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stef

I'll be at GUADEC, but I just work on the Seahorse docs, and can't
really comment on the technical stuff.  (Though I am curious about some
of the stuff coming in 3.0 so it can be included in the documentation,
so I would come to a BoF).  I'm hoping to re-write the Seahorse docs for
GNOME 3.0 and make them topic based using Mallard.  Hoping to tackle
that as soon as I'm done writing Banshee.

Paul