Re: gnome-keyring Desktop Crypto BOF at GUADEC
- From: Pablo Castellano <pablog ubuntu gmail com>
- To: Seahorse mailing list <seahorse-list gnome org>
- Cc: "gnome-keyring-list gnome org" <gnome-keyring-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-keyring Desktop Crypto BOF at GUADEC
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:26:14 +0200
On 06/06/10 06:56, Stef Walter wrote:
I've marked down 14:00 - 16:00 on Monday the 26th. Does that work for
you guys, or would you prefer a later day? Is two hours long enough?
If anyone has topics they'd like work on, or discuss, post it here, and
we can then guess if we need more time.
* Paul Cutler: Documentation
* Thorsten Sick: Simplifying Public Key Crypto
* Stef Walter: "Why does seahorse show me my password?"
* Stef Walter: Interaction with smart cards, and biometrics.
* Stef Walter: Discussing GnomeKeyring internals.
] [Thread Prev