Re: gnome-keyring GNOME Keyring Installation Problem

Yudong Sun wrote, On 13/08/2010 15:18:

Hi Stef,

The 'run make distclean' message disappeared after re-login. I had run the autogen.sh of gnome-common just before running the autogen.sh of libgnome-keyring that produced the error.

Now I have got another error in the configure file. I install everything in my local directory since I have no root access. Firstly, it showed

Running aclocal-1.10...
configure.in:108: warning: macro `AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT' not found in library
Running autoconf...
configure.in:108: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT
      See the Autoconf documentation.

I assume AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT is the path to libgcrypt. So I set

    export AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT=/path/to/libgcrypt-1.4.5

Then rerunning autogen.sh creates a new error

./configure: line 16089: syntax error near unexpected token `$GCRYPT_LIBVER:$GCRYPT_VERSION,,' ./configure: line 16089: `AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT($GCRYPT_LIBVER:$GCRYPT_VERSION,,'

How can I fix it?

Thanks,

Yudong

Sorry, I have realized the variable is the path to libgcrypt.m4. The installation is done.

Thanks,

Yudong