Re: gnome-keyring Using openssh ssh-agent with

On 2010-03-09 06:53, Richard MICHAEL wrote:
> Where is the best place to insert ssh-agent startup?  How can ssh-agent
> access keys from my unlocked gnome-keyring?I don't want to have type

Could you further describe what you're trying to accomplish? The
gnome-keyring SSH agent works fine with ssh-add and friends. You can use
them to add keys so you don't have to type passwords, etc...

In addition the gnome-keyring SSH agent tries to load the keys located
in your ~/.ssh directory automatically.