gnome-keyring Seahorse doesn't confirm you identity before showing passwords

The subject says it all there is a huge debate here:
and a Ubuntu bug here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/seahorse/+bug/189774

this is my thought on how to fix it.

The way I see it Ubuntu is almost there, seahorse does ask permission
just no confirmation. And we do have the tools like gconf. And
policykit, witch can handle non-root permissions and IMO is way under
used.

Here's my idea, create a sane list of default apps that can access
seahorse. The ability to change that list through gconf, and
permission checks through policykit for unexpected apps, changing info
or viewing passwords. And finally come up with a unified personal
security policy for the desktop as a whole. (IN about me you need your
password to change your password and about me does not display clear
text.)