Re: gnome-keyring A couple of questions about Gnome Keyring

Thank you for your reply and I apologise for not supplying the web link. Here it is: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Cryptoki.

Perhaps I should describe the situation a bit more what we are actually trying to do.
We are going to write a user application that downloads certificates from a web server, then connects to gnome-keyring-daemon and asks it store these certificates. What I'm having trouble finding out is where is the certificate stored (hopefully under ~/.gnome2/keyring), is the store file encrypted (hopefully yes) and if it is what encryption algorithm is used (hopefully AES)?

The security team told us that any algorithm that uses 128-bits keys or higher is acceptable so AES would be OK.

Regards,
Johan