gnome-keyring gtk-doc manual (was: Gnome Keyring architecture and security philosophy)

Stef wrote:
> Not if it means I have to use gtk-doc. I can barely get it to work
> properly on my APIs. It seems to me that gtk-doc may have prevented more
> documentation that it has facilitated. It's the libtool of documentation
> processors.

Stefan Kost enlightened me to the new gtk-doc manual [1]. It really
helped me. Props to everyone involved in putting this together and
working on gtk-doc.

Stef

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk-doc-manual/stable/