Re: gnome-keyring Addiotional auth method.

slawek wrote:
> In my opinion all authentication method is poor(broken) in concept,
> because it's not secret. I don't wanna tell you the closed source
> software is better than open source software.

<snip>

> What do you thinks about my concept? Please rewrite....

Interesting research. There are certainly problems with some many of the
authentication methods in use today.

It's likely you'll find the Linux/Unix 'PAM' authentication framework a
great place to create such authentication modules. If compelling it
would gain interest. Then these could be further researched and peer
reviewed and refined.

Cheers,

Stef Walter