gnome-keyring Importing keys and certificates into

I completed a bit of work to allow importing of keys and certificates
into gnome-keyring.

There's a command line tool: 'gnome-keyring'

It can be used like this:

$ gnome-keyring import /path/to/import.file

Keys and certificates can also be imported via PKCS#11 by making a
CKO_GNOME_IMPORT object. I'll document more details about this.

It looks like this'll be the final feature for 2.24, and we'll work on
bug fixes and documentation from here until the release.

Cheers,

Stef Walter