Re: Changing of GNOME's Menu Structure

"James M. Cape" wrote:

> Currently, the GNOME UI Hit Squad is considering changing the
> organization of the GNOME Programs Menu. I was informed that this was
> one of the first collaborations between the GNOME and KDE projects, and
> should ask about this change before suggesting it officially.
>
> Our preliminary redesign calls for the following toplevel menus to
> replace the existing setup:
>
> Development
> Entertainment
> Multimedia
> Network
> Productivity
> Text Editors
> Utilities

Hmm, can you please put some second level items on this area too?
For instance we have Settings and we need that as top level I'd say.
Then we have Graphics which is quite full already. Text Editors in
return would fit better as second level for Utilities - I mean, how
many of them do you have?

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.