Changing of GNOME's Menu Structure

Currently, the GNOME UI Hit Squad is considering changing the
organization of the GNOME Programs Menu. I was informed that this was
one of the first collaborations between the GNOME and KDE projects, and
should ask about this change before suggesting it officially.

Our preliminary redesign calls for the following toplevel menus to
replace the existing setup:

Development
Entertainment
Multimedia
Network
Productivity
Text Editors
Utilities

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill