Re: Mime Type Analysis

Kurt: I think you expressed exactly my feelings. I know the code,
but I don't have much time to spend on this. You know the stuff too,
and you are willing to devote much more time, so I'll let you work on this.

Maciej: if you prefer to discuss this over IRC or phone with Kurt
and post the results of the discussion here, I'm fine with that.

--
David FAURE, david mandrakesoft com, faure kde org
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/