Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

On 21 May 1999, Jonas Luster wrote:
> Looking at almost every german computer magazine, reading comments
> from the SuSE-Team or using SuSE as his distribution, one may get the
> impression, there's only _one_ "Linux Desktop" (they even negate the
> fact that both products run on a variety of platforms): KDE.

Nonsense. SuSE includes GNOME for a long time and clearly says so
in their advertising. The top priority in their package compilation
are the demands of their customers. The people making big press
releases about their boycotting a free software project are seated
somewhere else.

Bernd.
(not a SuSE user)