Re: Common server activation

On 27 Jun 1999 12:41:42 -0400, Simon Hausmann <tronical@gmx.net> wrote:

>Again: I can just fully agree with your points :-)
>
>Let's see how we can address the problems:

[...snip...]

I'm working on a prototype that would provide a good basis for discussion.
It should solve most of the problems here without nearly as much fuss as
you propose.

The only remaining one is security. I'm not going to remove the cookie
usage, because we want TCP/IP.. I am going to eventually redo the
mechanism for greater flexibility. When I do this, I wouldn't mind having
someone @kde.org to ask about putting the equivalent functionality in MICO
and libkded (?), so if someone gives me an e-mail address, I will store it
for that time.

-- Elliot
You're not being rude. I'm just a moron.