LinuxWorld Expo, GNOME, KDE, X11 and other stuff.

Hello guys,

  A bunch of GNOME people are going to be at the LinuxWorld Expo
conference, I assume KDE hackers are going to be there as well, so we
might use this opportunity to discuss interoperability issues between
the desktops.

  I also have a complimentary ticket offered by the LWE people because
I am speaking there, so if you need a ticket to go, send me your name
and I will ask them to give you this complimentary ticket.

  Only one ticket guys, so mail me about the ticket only if you are
absolutely sure you are going.

Best wishes,