Handoff of Issue 24 release

We now have several of the interviews in for Issue 24 (I got volunteers and assigned them interviewees). If we want to publish within a week, by 30 May, we have to start work on that now (editing, getting photos if we want, etc.). I do not have time to work further on this issue because of an unusually heavy work conference schedule.

Paul, can you take the rest of the work?  I've forwarded you the interviews.

best,
Sumana