Re: Issue 23 (the GNOME 3.0 issue)

Looks like I really need to get it in gear and get this going..

sri

-- Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram.ramkrishna_@@_@.gmail.com (remove _@@_)

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah panix com> wrote:
Dear Paul & other GNOME Journalists:

We are going to have a nice, useful GNOME 3.0-themed edition of GJ, and I'd like to get it out this coming Sunday, 3 April.

* Daf Harries: Design Methodology behind GNOME 3 interview with Jon McCann & Jakub Steiner  (nearly done, need screenshots)
* Sri Ramkrishna: GNOME Shell extensions in GNOME 3  (he's working on it)
* Nicolas Spalinger: Fonts in GNOME 3  (about 80% done)
* Cathy Malmrose: Hardware compatibility: the most urgent things that need to be fixed  (she's getting it to me tonight, we hope)
* Me: Interview with Tomeu V. & j5 Palmieri about PyGTK & GNOME 3.0  (done except for screenshots)

QUESTIONS:

1) In your eyes, what are the best three GNOME Shell screenshots?  Give me links so I can put them in the McCann & Steiner interview.
2) Same question for PyGTK screenshots.
3) Paul, do you have time to write a quick Letter from the Editor (just a few paragraphs) for this issue?

best,
Sumana