what articles have been written?

On 08/11/2011 08:00 AM, gnome-journal-list-request gnome org wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:44:57 -0700
> From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
> To: gnome-journal-list gnome org
> Subject: what articles have been written?
>
> What articles have been written thus far?  I'm trying to decide if we have
> enough for a release.
>
> sri

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue is not very
updated, oh dear.  Sorry about that.  We have an interview with Vincent
Untz, an interview with Andreas Nilsson, and an article by Chandni
Verma, and Jim Campbell interviewed Robert Ancell but I'm not sure we
ever got the interview.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net