GNOME Journal Issue 21 released!

The GNOME Journal team is pleased to announce the publication of our
latest issue!  Issue 21 features 5 new articles.  Three of the below
articles are based on talks or experiences at the recent GUADEC 2010
held in The Hague.

You can read these new articles at http://www.gnomejournal.org :

* Writing simple,real-time games for GNOME by Chris Lord
* Should I get involved? by William Carlson
* Behind the Scenes with Joanmarie Diggs
* Grilo: Integrating Multimedia Content in Your Application by Iago
Toral
* Interview with Bradley Kuhn of the GNOME Advisory Board by Stormy
Peters

Thank you to all of our authors and editors for making this issue
happen.

GNOME Journal is licensed under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license so please feel
free to translate and podcast!

Read it now:  http://www.gnome.journal.org

Paul Cutler
Your friendly GNOME Journal Editor in Chief