Re: [gnome-hispano] GNOME Journal

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 10:08 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:
> Hi GNOME Hispano team!
>

> It's been a few weeks and I just wanted to see if there was any
> interest in going forward with a GNOME Journal issue by GNOME
> Hispano.

> Please let me know!

Sorry for the delay

We go ahead with the GNOME Journal issue by GNOME Hispano. What we have
for this issues right now is:

1) The Behind the Scenes interview with Federico by Paul Cutler (only
English version by now)
2) GNOME Sucess story: Regional government of Andalusia uses free
software to advance society (only English version by now)
3) Article about GNOME Hispano/GUADEC-es (I don't know the details but
it is on the way)
4) I've just sent a simple questionary to two GNOME Hackers
Maybe something more...

I'm looking for a technical article, it seems our hackers are pretty
busy, but I hope to sucess in a few days to find a volunteer

We like the idea of a bilingual issue as Paul proposed :)

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin