Issue 20 of GNOME Journal now out

http://gnomejournal.org

Four articles:

* Interview with Quim Gil of the GNOME Advisory Board
Stormy Peters continues her series of interviews of GNOME Foundation Advisory Board Members, interviewing Quim Gil of Nokia.

* Shotwell Photo Manager
Jim Nelson discusses the features of Shotwell, a new photo manager for the GNOME Desktop.

* PHP-GTK, Widgets & Gadgets: An Interview With Elizabeth Smith
Sumana Harihareswara interviews Elizabeth Smith, maintainer of PHP-GTK, and discusses PHP-GTK and its future.

* Time's Making Changes - A Letter from the Editor
Paul Cutler writes his first Letter from the Editor.

I'll be updating the wiki & sending out further release announcements once I recover from this cold (I blame Open Source Bridge).

Happy reading! Please feel free to send to friends, tweet, dent, blog, &c. And thanks to Shaun McCance, Jim Nelson, Stormy Peters, and Paul Cutler for their work on this issue.

Sumana Harihareswara
GNOME Journal release organizer
http://brainwane.net