Articles for Issue 17 Due Today

Good morning GNOME Journal team!

Articles for Issue 17, our special edition on Multimedia, are due today.  Thanks to Jim for turning his article in already.

Jayson, I understand Sri followed up with Lennart - has he had a chance to respond to your interview questions?

Jorge - I wasn't sure if I should copy Jono - let me know if you want me to reach out to him or if you can follow up with him.

My goal is to publish on 10/15, so we have a couple days of wiggle room, but I'd like to get editors a good chance to review and edit, and Issue 18 is planned for publishing on 11/15.

Thanks.

Paul