Issue 17 (GNOME Women) Update & Editors Needed

Good morning!

I've updated the wiki to reflect what articles we've received for Issue 17 - Women in GNOME.  We have 4 of the 7 articles, and I'm in the process of uploading them to our CMS, Textpattern, today. (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue)

If you've submitted your article and I've missed it, please let me know.

If you are interested and have the time to help edit them, the help would be appreciated.  If you're new to the GNOME Journal team and need an account for Textpattern, please reply to the list with your name & email address and Jim will create an account for you.  If you have questions on editing, please let us know, and if you do edit an article it's encouraged to work with the writer if there is a section you're not clear on.

My goal is to have all articles edited by Nov. 11th, formatting complete by Nov. 14th and publish on Sunday, Nov. 15th.

Thank you to all our writers, I'm really looking forward to this issue.  And thank you in advance to our editors.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Paul