Re: Today is the day!

Updated release announcement, thanks for Jim pointing out the typo:

After an extended break, the latest issue of the GNOME Journal has
been published.  It features an interview with Stormy Peters,
the Executive Director of the GNOME Foundation by Jayson Rowe; a
review of the Gourmet Recipe Manager application by Sriram Ramkrishna; a look at
the GConf Configuation System for developers by Natan Yellin; an
Introduction to the Message Indicator for developers by Ken VanDine,
and a letter from our editor, Jim Hodapp.

The GNOME Journal team is excited to be publishing again, and has
plans for new editions planned throughout 2009.  If you would like to
get involvoed, please visit http://www.gnomejournal.org/contribute/
for more information.

The GNOME Journal features original content and commentary for and by
the GNOME community. All articles are published under the Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license.