Re: Interview with Stormy Peters

Hi all - Yes I'm still here, and I'd love to get a meeting together.

I had some projects weighing me down at work, and I had to take a (honestly) needed break from Linux and Open Source stuff for a while. Cleanse my pallet so to speak :-)

When is a good time for everyone? I'd love to get that article out!