Re: Articles due in one week - June 10th

Thanks, Stephanie.

Laszlo (Laca) Peter is part of a release engineer at Sun Microsystems working on the Sun's Desktop team. Stormy Peters interviewed Laszlo to learn more about how companies working with destkop technologies can work effectively with the upstream GNOME teams.

And here's Laszlo's bio as I wanted to include it:

Laszlo (Laca) Peter is a release engineer in
Sun's Desktop team.  He has been involved in
bringing the GNOME desktop to Solaris for 9
years and defined several processes and
guidelines for the Desktop team's interactions
with upstream code and communities.  He is
hiding from the rest of his team on the remote
South Island of New Zealand.

Stormy