Issue 14 Update - Less than a week away!

Can you believe it?  After almost a year and a half, we're almost
ready to publish the next GNOME Journal!

I'm hoping we can publish this Friday, May 1st.

Here is a brief update:

Complete articles, including edits:

* An Introduction to the Message Indicator, by Ken VanDine (need about
an author blurb)
* Behind the Scenes with Stormy Peters

Edited, but needs more editing:

* Gourmet Recipe Manager Review by Sri (needs about an author blurb)
* GNOME Asia Summit Recap by Emily Chen (needs about an author blurb)

Need status update:

* Gconf Configuration System by Natan Yellin (need about an author blurb)

All articles, except Gconf, have been added to Textpattern.  Once
final edits are done, the Textile markup will need to be applied.  I
will be traveling through Wed., and adding the markup as it will pass
the time in my hotel room at night.  :)

All authors have been emailed asking for their "About an author" paragraph.

Jorge - can you get the edits done and add the article to Textpattern?
 If not, please let me know.

Jim - can you edit the articles above that need more editing?  Once
complete, let me know and I'll work on the Textile markup.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Paul