Re: Articles due today (And misc. updates)

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 09:12:26AM -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> I have reached out to Jeff Waugh 3 times in the last week and a half
> about moving GNOME Journal to the blogs.gnome.org infrastructure.
> Unfortunately, I have not received a reply.  If we don't make progress
> on this in the next week or so, we will be publishing the next edition
> in Textile, our current CMS.  (This also gives writers an extra few
> days, if we use the current CMS we can probably the publish date
> forward).

Is this something that perhaps Josh Adams could help us with as well?

If you have a project plan on how we are supposed to do the migration
maybe we can get someone to help 1) has access 2) can follow a set of
instructions.  I have some access but my ssh keys don't work, perhaps
Olav would be kind of enough to help me out there and I could attempt
something.

I haven't had time to write my article unfortunately.  My entire week
was filled with work issues and evening classes and catching up after
being on vacation. :(  We can't all be super people like Ken and you! :-)

sri