Re: Article Proposal

Natan, thanks for the email!  Your timing is pefect - we just had a
meeting about publishing a new edition of GNOME Journal and we would
like to publish this article.  Do you think you'll have a chance to
review it in the next week or two?  The other authors will have their
articles in by Friday, 4/10, and we have 2 weeks from there to edit
them, so we have some flexibility in the schedule if you need more
than a week.

An article on GNOME Zeitgeist would be great as well!  I'm working on
the lgo GJ pages this weekend, and I'll add that.  I hope to have a
draft this weekend of the release calendar for the next edition as
well, and we can see if those dates work for you.

Personally, I'm excited to see an article on GNOME Zeitgeist - I'm
hoping we can build some momentum around GNOME Journal, as I think it
can help play an important role as we move towards GNOME 3.0.

Paul