Re: Has GNOME-Journal Died?

Howdy, how are we on articles?  I've been busy the past couple of weeks
putting on the Linux Plumbers Conference and hadn't had time to
concentrate on my articles.  But here is what I've done so far for the
article on RecipeManager:

* DId a couple trial runs with two versions of Gourmet Recipe Manager
* Contacted the author on fixing some of the bugs, who tehn suggested I
try the SVN version and that he would roll up the bugs I report into a
new version that I can test.

I was stuck at the SVN version part, so I need to do that.

I also did some work on outreach by contacting at least two schools, but
I haven't heard back so maybe doing that kind of outreach to get new
volunteers over mail is not particularly useful.  Next time I will call
instead.  I was primarily calling professors who were teaching technical
writing to see if they could offer students a chance to write articles
for credit.

Let's not let this die, let's keep it going.

sri