Re: Next edition

Paul Cutler wrote:
Hi all!  We have a GNOME release next month, which got me to thinking
of when our next GNOME Journal release was coming.
I just wanted to kick start the discussion - when do we want to
publish, and what other ideas do people have?

Hi,

I had recently posted this [1] here. Lucas responded and I got in touch with Sven, so that finally, I will be around at the GNOME booth on Hannover Cebit 2008 (March 4-9). I think I would be able to take some photos there, to talk to some people and to write an article about it.

Best Regards,
Sebastian Dziallas

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-journal-list/2008-February/msg00000.html