Annual Report Kickoff

Hi all,

It's time to start working on our 2007 annual report! Last year we had
a very nice report. So, let's make it even better this year!

I've created a wiki page to organize the work:
  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2007

Any kind of contribution is welcome! There are several ways to help:
 - Assign yourself to write one of the sections
 - Add links, references and other information sources to help writers
to produce the content
 - Add new ideas, suggest, review the content
 - Anything else! :-)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Annual Report Team
(Silvia, Sayamindu and me).

Cheers!

--lucasr