Next release of GJ?

Hi folks,

I'd like to start working towards a end of September GJ release.  Can we
do this?  Let's discuss on the mailing list what we have and when we
think we can do this.  Also I would like to discuss a better process
that can better accommodate all of us and our busy schedules.

The reason is that we've seem to have picked up more volunteers and I
want to start creating some momentum that will further encourage more
volunteers.

If we fix one thing this month, I would like to concentrate how to fix
the "contribute" section.  I'd like an easy way to have people reach us.
Also when we release an issue, I think we should make sure we boldly
state we want new contributors.

Thanks,
sri

--